KX019-4V HGL; 4 Post Canopy; Rubber Tracks; Variable UndercarriagePOWERFUL PERFORMER
The ample legroom, adjustable seating and wide door of the KX019-4’s cabin makes working more comfortable and productive. Despite its compact size, impressive power and reach make the KX019-4 ideal for work on roadsides, in residential locations and other restricted spaces.
PLENTY OF POWER
The D902 15.8 7 PS, Stage V compliant engine delivers maximum digging and lifting power with minimum noise and vibration, in line with all current engine emission regulations.
An auxiliary circuit comes as standard, with easy control of proportional, constant and maximum oil flow settings.
An adjustable track means you can change the width to provide either easy access through narrow spaces or a wider footprint for enhanced stability.
With a reach of up to 4.07m and a dig depth of 2.58m, the KX019-4 is superbly equipped to operate at peak efficiency all day, every day.
Large cab with a wide door for easy entry and exit, flat floor, ample legroom, and adjustable suspension seating. The Kubota Intelligent Control System’s digital panel is also easy to use.
ROPS (Roll Over Protective Structure), TOPS (Tip-Over Protective Structure) and OPG (Operator Protective Guard) Level 1.
Model : Cabin or Canopy
Machine Weight (kg) : 1780 or 1680
Power (kW/hp) : 15.7 /11.6
Max Speed (km/h) : 2.2/4.0
Max Dig Depth (mm) : 2580
Max Reach (mm) : 4070
Max Digging Force Arm/Bucket (kN) : 7.8/15.9
Aux Flow 1 : 27.7 l/min @ 220 kgf/cm2
Aux Flow 2 : N/A
Overall width (mm) : 990 to 1300
Transport height (mm) : 3870
- The KX019-4 is powered by Kubota’s impressive D902-E4-BH-4EU Stage V compliant engine. Engineered with the power to maximise digging and lifting performance.
- The engine meets all current engine emission regulations with minimised noise and vibration.
- Parts that require routine maintenance and inspection such as the air cleaner, water separator, fuel filter, alternator and starter motor are easy to access.
- Double-element air cleaner for efficient engine operation
- Fuel refuelling buzzer
- Extended fuel filler for easier filling
- For increased reliability when performing in hazardous conditions, including demolition jobs when a breaker is fitted, the boom cylinder is positioned on the
topside of the boom to prevent cylinder damage.
- Standard features include a pressure accumulator, hydraulic pressure checking ports, a third line hydraulic direct return for the AUX feature, a variable displacement pump, and a straight travel circuit. All of which help to ensure reliable, smooth operation in a variety of tough conditions.
- Auxiliary hydraulic circuit piping is installed to the end of the arm.
- Travel motor hoses are sited within the track frame for added protection.
- To optimise stability when using heavy attachments, the KX019-4 tracks can be expanded to a maximum of 1,300mm and retracted to 990mm by the independent track gauge lever.
- Designed for work in restricted spaces or roadside locations, the versatile KX019-4 enables you to work productively wherever the job takes you.
- For smoother dozing and turning, the auto shift system automatically enables automatic travel shift from high to low, depending on traction effort and terrain.
- A well-balanced arm and bucket guarantee superior and efficient digging force, up to 15.9kN (1620 kgf).
- A wide cabin door enables quick access to and from the cabin, making operations that require frequent exiting, such as trenching and piping, easy and safe.
- Weight-adjustable semi suspension seat and retractable seatbelt.
- A digital panel includes a single touch button that enables the time, hour meter and tachometer to be viewed. Warning lamps with code numbers alert the operator to overheating, hydraulic problems or low battery. Programming of the anti-theft keys is also accomplished using the digital panel.
- Hydraulic pilot control levers with wrist rest.
- ROPS (Roll-over Protective Structure, ISO3471).
- TOPS (Tip-Over Protective Structure).
- OPG(Operator Protective Guard, Level 1).
- Kubota’s industry-leading anti-theft system is standard. Only programmed keys will enable the engine to start up. Attempting to start with an un-programmed key will activate the alarm.