KX037-4 L Cab; Steel Tracks; AUX1 with proportional, Auto IdleSUPERIOR PERFORMANCE, UNBEATABLE VERSATILITY
Superb everyday efficiency, remarkable ease of use and compliance with industry regulations. Also featuring Kubota’s engine safe start system, a hydraulic lockout on the left-hand console, and optional safety valves for the boom, arm and dozer.
Fluorinated greenhouse gases
Reliable and powerful, Kubota’s Stage V compliant, direct injection diesel engine enables high energy output, minimal noise and vibration, minimised fuel emissions, and low fuel consumption.
The KX037-4 features a 1-pump load sensing hydraulic system that – regardless of load size – ensures a smoother operation for optimum productivity.
Any site presents challenges. The KX037-4 dozer blade is designed with a generous approach angle so that you can confidently navigate your way around obstacles.
Best in class and uncompromisingly large capacities for the machine size, the KX037-4’s variable displacement pumps and auto-shift system ensure an effortlessly smooth performance.
DESIGNED FOR COMFORT
Spacious cab with wide entrance, plenty of legroom, adjustable deluxe suspension seat, excellent visibility and productivity-enhancing ergonomics.
As well as enjoying a range of built-in safety features, KX037-4 options include safety valves for the boom, arm, and dozer to prevent front attachments from dropping unexpectedly.
Machine Weight (kg) 3518
Power (kW/hp) 17.8/24.2
Max Speed (km/h) 4.6
Max Dig Depth (mm) 3410
Max Reach (mm) 5355
Max Digging Force Arm/Bucket (kN) 17.1/30
Aux Flow 1 61.6 l/min @ 210 kgf/cm2
Aux Flow 2 20.9 l/min @ 200 kgf/cm2
Overall width (mm) 1550
Transport height (mm) 4900
- The Stage V compliant, reliable and powerful Kubota D1703-M-DI-E4-BH-EU1 4-cycle direct injection diesel engine provides plenty of power for digging and lifting, yet minimises noise, vibration, and fuel consumption.
- Kubota’s Auto Idling System is fitted as standard. When control levers are left in neutral for longer than 4 seconds, the system automatically reduces the engine to idling RPM.
- Kubota’s load-sensing 1-pump system ensures the correct pressures are constantly directed to the appropriate areas for smoother working.
- Two auxiliary circuits come as standard with precise oil flow programmable for specific attachments (up to five oil flow rates) into the memory of the digital display panel.
- Includes a manual third line hydraulic return.
- The KX037-4 dozer blade offers a generous approach 32-degree angle so you can confidently navigate up ramps and over obstacles
- Well-balanced machine with an outstanding arm reach of 5.36m, a dig depth of 3.41m, and an impressive digging force of up to 30kN enabling operators to dig faster and more efficiently.
- The auto-shift system provides smooth automatic travel shift from high to low depending on traction effort and terrain when turning and using the dozer blade.
- Large, spacious and comfortable cab with wide entrance, plenty of foot space and excellent working visibility.
- Featuring an adjustable deluxe suspension seat, cup holder, wrist rest and excellent all-round working visibility plus a gas-assisted opening front window.
- A user-friendly control layout features a front LCD display panel including Kubota’s Intelligent Control System, with easy-to-read indicators and alerts
- Optional air-conditioning is available.
- To enhance safety during operation, options include safety valves for the boom, arm, and dozer to prevent front attachments from dropping unexpectedly.
- An optional Overload Buzzer warns of possible instability when handling heavy materials.
- The KX037-4 is equipped with a fuel tank buzzer that indicates how much fuel is in the tank during refilling.
- The swivel negative brake locks the top frame in position when the engine is stopped or the pilot control safety lever is raised.
- Engine Start Lockout System prevents starting when the safety lever is lowered.
- Includes a hydraulic lock system and a travel negative brake.
- Four tie-down points on the top frame let you securely tie the KX037-4 to a trailer for safer and easier transportation.
- Roll-over Protective Structure (ROPS) and Operator Protective Guard (OPG, Top Guard Level I) as standard.
- Kubota’s industry-leading, Anti-theft System is standard. Only programmed keys enable the engine to start up.