Aspen 2 Stroke petrol 1LCleaner air, cleaner life
Aspen alkylate petrol is virtually free from sulphur, benzene and solvents making it less harmful than regular petrol. You are breathing much cleaner air when working with your power tools and with these ingredients removed, the odour produced is minimal freeing you from the headaches this can cause.
Better for the engine
Aspen keeps your machines protected in use and in storage, starting easier, giving maximum performance and staying fresh for years. Regular petrol contains ethanol which is known to cause harm to small petrol engines. Aspen is ethanol free thus extending engine life and reliability.
Reduce toxic emissions
Aspen contains significantly less harmful and toxic hydrocarbons which therefore reduces the impact your machinery makes on the environment.
- No expensive repair bills caused by stale fuel
- Your machine always starts and is ready to go, even after long standstill periods
- Lasts for years without deterioration
- Aspen does not contain ethanol
- Virtually odourless
- Less maintenance and a longer machine life
- Available in a conveniently sized container
- Premixed 2-stroke eliminates the need to mix yourself
- Easy to select the correct fuel using the coloured cans and coloured reminder stickers on your machine
- Protects your health and the environment
Click for more information