JANSEN MOWER BAR, TRACTOR MOUNTED THS-180
Thanks to its quiet operation and clean cutting profile, our Tractor Hedge Cutter Jansen THS-180 is ideally suited to the regular maintenance of hedges and bushes in private, municipal and agricultural areas. Depending on the condition of the wood and quantity to be cut, the robust knife blades can detach branches with a diameter of max. 3cm as well as very thin branches.
This hedge cutter can be fitted to tractors, compact tractors, yard loaders as well as wheel loaders and front loaders using Euro adaptors. The cutting device is powered through the tractor’s hydraulic system.
The cutter bar has an effective working width of 180cm and weighs approximately 172kg. The cutting saw is hydraulically powered and can be mounted on a wheel loader, telescopic handler or a tractor front loader. The boom can be mechanically extended sideways by around 80cm and adjusted horizontally to suit the particular cutting situation.
Required hydraulic connectors on the carrier vehicle: 1x dual-purpose. You will also require a 12 volt connection for the electromagnetic control valve.
- Adapter: Euro front loader adapter
- Cutter bar power: hydraulic
- Effective cutting width: 180cm
- Branch diameter depending on type of wood: max. 3cm
- Sideways extension (manual): 80cm
- Operating speed: 2-4 km/h
- Hydraulic connections: 1x dual-purpose
- 12 volt connection for electromagnetic control valve required
- Oil pressure: 140-180 bar
- Hydraulic flow rate: min. 15 l/min
- Weight: approx. 172 kg
- Weight including packaging: approx. 190kg
- Package dimensions: 195x74x45cm (LxWxH)
Please note that all Jansen equipment is sold subject to these conditions in addition to our standard T&C's.