JANSEN MGT420 PETROL HAND TRACTOR UNIT
(Scotland & Ireland will incure an additional
shipping surcharge, for a
complete shipping cost to these locations please
Current delivery and despatch times are running at around 2 weeks,
please bear this in mind when ordering.
The Jansen MGT-420 motorised hand tractor can be used universally with a variety of attachments. This machine is well suited for both the private consumer, who would like to work on his garden, and for commercial uses in horticulture and landscaping.
The steering bar with the operating elements can be rotated 180 degrees, so that the device can be mounted front or back-on, according to the build type.
The single axle carrier has 3 forward gears and 3 reverse gears. A differential lock can also be optionally enabled. You can find the various, optional attachments available for purchase in our product range.
- Drive: 4-stroke OHV gasoline engine, 15 HP
- Gears: 3 forward and 3 reverse
- Speed: 0,75 - 3,7 MPH
- Transmission: Chain
- Differential lock: yes (can be disabled)
- Tank capacity: 6,5 L
- Device drive: Power takeoff (P.T.O.)
- P.T.O. rotation: approx. 990 r.p.m. (rotates right)
- Fuel type: Petrol
- Dimensions of packaging: 114x70x92 cm (LxWxH)
- Weight (dry): 105 kg
- Weight including packing: 135 kg
Please note that all Jansen equipment is sold subject to these conditions in addition to our standard T&C's.