JANSEN BRANCH SAW, TRACTOR MOUNTED AS-600
With the Jansen AS 600 pruning saw, you can sever branches up to 200 mm thick with ease. In the agricultural industry, the AS 600 pruning saw is known for its smooth run and very clean cut, making it excellent for cutting trees, hedges and bushes.
It includes 3 specially hardened saw blades (with 80 teeth) each with a diameter of 600 mm and a weight of 14 kg. The saw has an effective working width of approximately 1,750 mm.
Mounted on a wheelloader, telescopic handler or a tractor frontloader, the pruning saw is hydraulically powered. The arm extends approximately 1,000 mm to the side. The counterweight mounted on the side (approx. 265 kg) has a minimal vibration effect on the carrier vehicle, even when the saw is fully extended. Thanks to the hydraullic tilting eqipment, you can also reach areas which are hard to access.
With purchase, you will receive 2 bearing blocks and the necessary hydraullic pipes, as well as the pruning saw. The necessary hydraullic connectors on the carrier vehicle are 3x double acting. Depending on the circumstances and requirements, we recommend an operational speed of approximately 2 to 13 km/h.
- Image: Euro front loading Image
- Saw blades: 3 pieces.
- Saw blade diameter: 600 mm
- Saw teeth: 80 pieces.
- Effective cut edge: 1,750 mm
- Branch diameter (max.): 200 mm
- Sidewards discharge: 1000 mm
- Operating speed: 2 -13 km/h
- Hydraulic connections: 3x double acting
- Hydraulic pipes: 6 pieces at 9m
- Oil pressure: 160-210 bar
- Oil flow rate: 45 – 70 l/min
- Packing dimensions: 2280x930x1170 mm
- Weight: approx. 790 kg
- Weight including packaging: 830 kg
- Scope of delivery: Bearing blocks, saw blade protector, hydraulic pipe set (6 pieces at 9m)
Please note that all Jansen equipment is sold subject to these conditions in addition to our standard T&C's.