JANSEN BRANCH SAW, TRACTOR MOUNTED AS-600K
With the Jansen AS 600K pruning saw, you can sever branches up to 200 mm thick with ease. In the agricultural industry, the AS 600K pruning saw is known for its smooth run and very clean cut, making it excellent for cutting trees, hedges and bushes.
It includes 3 specially hardened saw blades (with 80 teeth) each with a diameter of 600 mm and a weight of 14 kg. The saw has an effective working width of approximately 1,750 mm.
Mounted on a wheelloader, telescopic handler or a tractor frontloader, the pruning saw is hydraulically powered.
The necessary hydraullic connectors on the carrier vehicle are 1x double acting. Depending on the circumstances and requirements, we recommend an operational speed of approximately 2 to 13 km/h.
- Image: Euro front loading Image
- Saw blades: 3 pieces.
- Saw blade diameter: 600 mm
- Saw teeth: 80 pieces.
- Effective cut edge: 1,750 mm
- Branch diameter (max.): 200 mm
- Operating speed: 2 -13 km/h
- Hydraulic connections: 1x double acting
- Oil pressure: 160-210 bar
- Oil flow rate: 45 – 70 l/min
- Weight including packing: approx. 215 kg
- Weight without packing: approx. 200 kg
- Packing Dimensions 2050x1350x500 mm
- Scope of delivery: saw blade protector
Please note that all Jansen equipment is sold subject to these conditions in addition to our standard T&C's.